Hi Everyone! Welcome to our blog...we thought this would be a fun way to stay in touch and keep you updated!
Friday, November 03, 2006
Getting close now!!!
Here's Paula last Sunday at 38 weeks. She can come any day now...of course, today would be great!!! It still hasn't really hit me that we are having a baby...it kind of seems like it is happening to someone else.
Paula -You look great! You just look like you swallowed a soccer ball! I am so excited you decided to blog- it is great and I cant wait to see your baby pics! Thanks for sending me the info! Good luck!
1 comment:
Paula -You look great! You just look like you swallowed a soccer ball! I am so excited you decided to blog- it is great and I cant wait to see your baby pics! Thanks for sending me the info! Good luck!
Post a Comment