

I thought about making us each a sign...Riley's would say "I can't believe its been a month already"...mine would say "Its only been a month!" Just kidding. Only from a sleep perspective it feels longer than a month. And for how much she changes. I know I see it more than you all b/c I am with her everyday, but it is just amazing how much she learns and how much has changed since those first days. She can see so much and is so curious. This kid is easily overstimulated b/c the world has so much for her to discover. She loves, loves, loves looking at the animals on her mobile above her changing table. Oh and the one on her pack and play. She also really enjoys reading the warning label on her pack-n-play. It is a big label sewn into the side...you know then it has the warning in english, spanish and french. The irony of this is that her dad has this obsession with cutting off all tags...on clothes, stuffed animals, pillows, blankets...everything. But he can't cut this one off b/c it is sewn into the pack in play...he is convinced Riley is trying to figure out a way to cut the tag off :) In reality she just enjoys the contrast b/c it is written in black and white!
She also grasps our fingers and makes all sorts of cute noises and she gets excited about her world.
She loves to be held...specifically, she likes it if you bounce her or rock her. Especially at 2am :)
Oh yeah...another highlight...Riley got her first pair of cords for her 1 month birthday...seen in picture!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment