Sunday, November 09, 2008

Where did the hair go?


Christmas 2007 - look at the locks!


January 2008 - Still nice & thick.


February



April - its gettin' blonde and thinnin' out


October 2008 - look at all that forehead


So Riley's hair has either thinned out or been a casualty of twirling. Who really knows? But her mom had total hair envy as the waitress on Friday night came up and said "Oh he so handsome." Isn't HE though? I guess we better stick with all pink clothes to minimize confusion. At least until the hair comes back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hysterically funny. Not the hair part, but the way it's written. Spoken like a true mommy blogger. You can make some money. :)

Random Blonde said...

Good luck on the pink thing. I've had Cerena in the girliest clothes I can stand since she's been born and every single time we've taken her out someone has called her a boy. Poor kids. You would think adults would know the difference by now!