Friday, May 01, 2009

Announcing Reegan Summer...

I remember writing my first blog entry after Riley was born...I remember thinking I could not find the words to truly capture how lucky Chris and I felt. Now here I am again about to tell you the same thing.


Monday morning we welcomed our second daughter into the world. She is amazing...she arrived looking like Riley's twin, but that might be where the similarities end. This little girl is so chill. She enjoys a good meal and a lot of rest which works just great for her mom & her dad (who is still extremely busy chasing Riley around).


I cannot get over how much love I feel for her, I like to just watch her sleep or feed her or hold her. I've spent a lot of time over the past few days wanting to lock my family in a bubble and stay like this forever.


And with that...I give you:


Reegan Summer Ankenbauer.
Little sister to Riley Breese.
Born Monday 4/27 at 2:52 pm
Weighing in at 8 lbs 6 oz, 19.5 inches long.


For now, that's all I have.

Check out pictures of Riley from Feb, March & April:

http://picasaweb.google.com/pschwalje/FebApril2009#

And pictures of our newest angel:

http://picasaweb.google.com/pschwalje/ReeganSArrival#

1 comment:

Ashlyn said...

Congratulations, Paula and Chris! I am so happy for you two. I totally understand the bubble feeling :)