Saturday, May 16, 2009

The things kids say

Riley - 11 weeks


Reegan - 11 days

About a week after we brought Reegan home I was upstairs putting Riley to bed. We were reading a story and here is our conversation:

Me: "So, do you like Reegan?"
Riley: "Yes"

Me - pause and glow as I revel in the perfect little family Chris & I created.

Riley, after thinking for a moment: "I want her to go home soon."

Me (deflated): "Why honey?"
Riley (realizing that was not what I wanted to hear): "So she can come back tomorrow."

Also above are more pictures of our Riley & Reegan - both came out of the womb with strong neck muscles...and great expressions. The one of Riley was taken when she was almost 11 weeks old, the one of Reegan was taken on day 11...lots of similarities in these two.

More soon

No comments: