Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Things that seemed like a good idea at the time...

I think I could totally write a book with this title. I have at least 10 of these moments a day. Sometimes they are not my moment...but someone else's that I observe and think "Oh that seemed like such a good idea at the time."

Here are a couple of mine today:

1.) Giving my 16 month old a bowl with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese to mix up while her 3 year old sister and I made dinner so she could pretend "make dinner"...

2.) Deciding to vacuum her up after she poured the very messy mixture down the front of her. I now know what it is like to terrify my child :)

p.s. I wanted to give props to Dyson...despite the vacuuming my child mishap you have always come through for me and my messes.


1 comment:

Random Blonde said...

I can't stop giggling about this! :)