Until then I wanted to share these pictures/video of Reegan from today. Chris, Riley & I were in the other room putting together a new baby bed and Reegan was off playing by herself...which I find she does often after a big meal. Not sure the connection, but I notice it happens almost always after she eats. Anyway, I went in to see what she was doing and she had built this train. Not sure where they were going but we took a train around Christmas last year to see Santa. So I asked her if she was going to see Santa. At first she said No. But then I asked her what Santa says...and well the video shows she got excited about that.
Its fun to see her imagination emerging. One of her favorite things to do is to put everything she possibly can fit into their shopping cart. Then she tries to push the cart, a baby stroller and walk her toy dog. I wonder if she is trying to imitate her mother...you know trying to juggle more than is really possible.
2 comments:
Very cute! I have to ask, though... "new baby bed"? For a new baby?
I am soooo glad I get to see this girl (and my RB) in July. I can't believe how much I have missed just since September. It just goes too fast.
Post a Comment