![]() |
| And her sister thinks she doesn't wear make-up (and yes, her Meema is being a good sport) |
![]() |
| Reegan can hit the ball if Chris pitches to her (but not if I do :) |
![]() |
| I took this picture of Reegan while she played at Riley's swim lessons...when Chris looked at it he said what I thought "She looks so big." |
![]() |
| THE Dora cake. Of all Dora Cakes. |
![]() |
| Happy 3rd Birthday smile! |
![]() |
| Awaiting THE Dora cake (patiently) |
![]() |
| Blowing out candle #1 |
![]() |
| Blowing out candle #2 |
![]() |
| Getting serious with candle #3 |
![]() |
| Overexposed but beautiful for shot from Mommy's birthday present ( new camera lense) |
![]() |
| Those eyes. |
![]() |
| I love her face and thinks she takes great pictures |
![]() |
| There are those eyes again popping out everywhere |
![]() |
| Happiest in the pool |
![]() |
| Our budding musician and... |
![]() |
| fasionista extraordinaire |
![]() |
| This pic takes my breath away. Love you Reegan |

















1 comment:
You take great pictures. I need to start using my camera more.
Post a Comment