Hi all,
Riley is about to turn 5 months this Friday. I cannot believe it. I have been wanting to do this "series" for a while...just b/c I cannot believe how much she has changed. When I look at those pictures from the hospital and her first few weeks...I'm like "who's baby is that?" with her dark skin, flat nose and adorable cone head. From day to day I don't always see the changes and then I look at the pictures.
The one constant seems to be this kid has a lot of energy which I heard she gets from her daddy (believe it or not mellow Chris was a hyper child with a big imagination :). On multiple occasions we have gotten a glimpse of what she might be like as a toddler and I'll overhear Chris say "oh man you are gonna be a handful". She loves to be busy (like her Mom) and isn't much for laying around in one spot. She likes to be out...pretty much anywhere. She just likes people and new places. She amuses people in Target, the grocery store and loves Home Depot (better than Lowes for their big orange signs). We took her to the dog park for the first time yesterday and she thought all the dogs running around was just great. We're trying the zoo this weekend.
I'll try to write more next week in honor of her entering her 6th month of life...
Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment