So this is kind of a no point just general story blog about Riley and what a good little girl she is. She makes me so proud everyday. And I take no credit for all the goodness this little girl contains...just as I am quick to take no responsibility for the any mayhem she causes :)
Random stories/thoughts:
- We have friend visiting with their 1 year old. Riley enjoys company and people to show off in front of. She loves having people to play with. Today our friend's daughter was carrying a tupperware lid in her mouth and Riley took it out. I said "Riley she was playing with that, can you give it back?" as she was already handing her back the lid...Riley says "I was just taking it out of her mouth."
- She also started copying after this little girl. If she put her hands behind her back, Riley did the same. If she sat down, Riley went and sat right next to her.
- Riley is super into the refrigerator (which she calls frija-frija) and oven right now. Our friends brought her a little baking kit with cupcakes. She puts them in the warming drawer at the bottom of our oven and bakes the muffins. She puts the play baking mix in the frija-frija. The other day I found her baby's bottle in the refrigerator. We have to get a lock for that thing!
- She got in the pool for the first time today since last fall. She was only interested in scooping up all the water in a cup and pouring it out of the pool. She did not want to swim...total change from last year. She starts refresher swim lessons next week...we'll see how it goes.
Alright that's it for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment