Thursday, October 29, 2009

A day at the park















Rockin and Rollin
















Just chillin' at the park...like I've been a swingin girl my whole life
















All that bein' cool sure wore me out!


My computer broke. Well actually it got broken. We dropped it about one inch while trying to pick it up...but we dropped it in exactly the wrong spot and the hard drive crashed. So I have not been able to download pictures in weeks.

I know you are dying to know...we lost a few days of pictures/videos. BUT don't worry we take 100s so in a few years we won't even notice. We had JUST backed up a few days before the crash thank goodness. Let this be a lesson...BACK UP YOUR computer. Get on a schedule and stick to it. Our hard drive crashed on another computer a little less than two years and while by this amazing luck we had transferred our pictures to my computer just before it happened...we had NOTHING backed up and I lost some very valuable stuff...but let's not get into that. Just learn from our mistake, please.

Anyway moving on to bigger and brighter things. I have SO many pictures to upload. These are pictures from early October on our point & click that I had not downloaded yet...I totally cannot even remember this day (b/c my life is moving so fast that a month ago seems like a whole other lifetime). Anyway, so it was like an awesome special treat to download and stumble upon these awesome pictures of Reegan at the park. I, of course, had to post them right away...so you all could have an awesome special treat too.

1 comment:

The Hartigs said...

My chubby girl! She reminds me of Lexi that way! LOVE those cheeks!