Monday, October 05, 2009

Someone drugged my children...

Nevermind. It turns out they are just trying to mess with me. I mention in my blog about Reegan waking up and Riley never sleeping past 6:30 and guess what? On the same night Riley slept until after 7am AND Reegan slept all night (we are talking 7pm - 7:30am people!).

If just one had defied what I wrote I would think it a fluke, but the fact that they both did it...I am sensing an alliance. A coalition with a goal to drive me crazy, encouraging me to spend many minutes wondering if we did something different. Did we make some slight change in our bedtime routine that was so instrumental it promoted this wonderful night of sleep? Or was it a totally random night of star alignment?

Or are they just teasing me? I'm guessing the latter...I mean after all they are MY children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always, always, always happens this way, doesn't it? I hope the drugs are still working...