As soon as Riley could talk, I started teaching her who was in charge...a brainwashing of sorts. It worked, kind of. Ask her "Who is the boss?" She will answer "Mommy." Then ask her "Who is next?" And she will answer "Daddy." It may sound like we have her trained, but don't let her response fool you...anyone who has spent more than 2 minutes with this kid knows who the real ruler is in our house. Sorry Reegan you don't even have a chance.
Nevertheless, I think she wants more than to be the actual boss. She wants to be recognized as the boss. This morning over a bowl of rice krispies she asked me this "Can I be the boss on my birthday?" How could I say no?
Then she also asked me if she could have cupcakes with hearts and flowers on them. Oh it is going to be a great birthday...with all this build up. It may also be a long 4.5 months
No comments:
Post a Comment